"Bridger" Dog Collar & Leash
Know a Montana dog that would love to wear a little Montana pride? These "Bridgers" dog collar and leash are crafted by local artisan, Mtn Straps in Bozeman, Montana.
Design by Sarah Angst:
The Bridger Mountain Range is the visual backdrop for beautiful Bozeman and Sarah captures it with her art to an amazing level. Now your four-footed friends can carry that view with them wherever they roam. Be sure to click on the product close-up to fully appreciate the level of detail with this "Bridger" pattern.
Details of Collar:
Mtn Straps dog collars are made with premium YKK buckles and tri-glides. The D-rings are heavy duty, welded & powder coated. Available in the below sizes.
- Small: is 9-14", made with 3/4" webbing to fit your small adventure dogs.
- Large: adjusts from 16-28" and is a good fit for most mid-sized to large dogs.
- Medium: is 12-18" medium fits mid-sized to smaller dogs.
Details of Leash: Made with premium nickel-plated clips. Available in the below options.
- 4-foot leash: is a great length for those in town walks when you want to keep your friend close at hand.
- 6-foot leash: is a handy length for those walks when you want to give your friend a bit more room to roam yet still maintain control.
FLAT-RATE SHIPPING: 3.95$ in the Continental U.S. - Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Is this a Gift? We would be happy to include your message. At Checkout you will find a place that says "Customer Notes". Simply place your message to your recipient in that space. We do NOT include a receipt in the gift.