Best of Montana - PREMIUM Nomination Marketing Package
Our Premium Best of Montana Nomination Marketing Package includes:
- One group ad (top-level placement)
- Two category banner ads
One ballot-wide ad
- Free ad design of all ads (with up to two free revisions)
- Ads run through the nomination phase from March 15 through April 20.
Please see the diagram in the photos to the left of this listing next to the Best of Montana logo to review the three ad types available.
You can also view a sample ballot with all ad types displayed and clearly labeled by clicking this link.
To learn all about our Best of Montana contest, please visit our frequently asked questions at this link.
If you have any questions, please call Chris at 406-595-8208.
(Click the thumbnail to the left for the full-sized version of this image)
- Group ads are the largest ads and appear at the top of each top-level group (Ex: Food & Drink).
- Category Ads appear at the top of each category level (Ex: Food & Drink\Best Sushi Restaurant).
- Ballot-wide ads appear to the right of the ballot and will appear beside all groups & categories. When ballot-wide ads are clicked, they will redirect visitors to your selected category, where they can nominate and vote for your business.
** In the event that more than one ad is placed for a category, the ads will be rotated automatically on a timer, with each ad being given equal time/weight for the duration of the contest.
** If you would like to submit your own ads using the above specifications, please submit files as .JPG or .GIF files of under 100kb each.