Hand-Knit Alpaca Mittens
Softer than cashmere, warmer than sheep's wool, exceptionally breathable, hypo-allergenic and super-resistant to water - alpaca wool is extremely durable and one of the best natural fibers for cold weather.
Alpacas are raised in Bozeman. Alpaca fur is sheared and spun on-site, and the clothing is hand-knit by the ranch owners. This is an exceptional product of the highest quality. Alpaca fur mittens will last for many years.
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S. -- Made to order ships in 5 to 7 Days
- Comfort Control: Lightweight and moisture-wicking for a warm and cozy fit.
- Warm Wear: Water repellent textile with extended wrist cuffs to keep out cold and snow.
- Hand Crafted: Sized to fit you perfectly with fleece locally raised alpacas.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty dye-free, chemical-free yarn to keep sensitive skin happy and odor-free.
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca
- Care: Hand wash, gentle soap. Lay flat to dry.
Please Note: For a proper fit please click on SIZE GUIDE tab
Makes a great Montana made gift.
Color Choices: Black, White Brown or Red
IS THIS A GIFT? We would be happy to place a gift card. At Checkout you will find a white box that says "Notes to Distinctly Montana". Simply place your message to your recipient in that box. We do NOT include a receipt in the gift.
Measuring from the area where the wrist ends and hand begins to longest finger:
Small: 6" - 7"