Hand Knit Alpaca 60" Scarf - 5 colors
*These are handmade items and will take 8–10 days to make before shipping.
Softer than cashmere, warmer than sheep's wool, exceptionally breathable, hypo-allergenic and super-resistant to water - alpaca wool is extremely durable and one of the best natural fibers for cold weather.
Alpacas are raised in Bozeman. Alpaca fur is sheared and spun on-site, and the clothing is hand-knit by the ranch owners. This is an exceptional product of the highest quality. Alpaca fur scarf will last for many years.
These scarves are 60" long.
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S.- Ships in 10 Days
Color: Black, Grey, Brown, White, Red
- Comfort Control: Lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cozy, comfortable wearing experience.
- Hand Crafted: Custom made especially for you in Bozeman, MT with fleece from locally raised alpacas.
- Hypoallergenic: Specialty yarn to keep sensitive skin happy.
- Fabric: 100% Alpaca. Approximately 6" x 60".
- Care: Hand wash, gentle soap. Lay flat to dry.
Is this a Gift? We would be happy to place a gift card. At Checkout you will find a white box that says "Notes to Distinctly Montana Gifts". Simply place your message to your recipient in that box. We do NOT include a receipt in the gift.